Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sunday

Went to see a movie with the girls and their friends on Saturday. We saw a Christmas Carol (not in 3D). I believe this will be the new classic. Fantastic. I'll have to go see the 3D with David. Although there are some fabulous films left to be seen this year.

The day continued to raking leaves and more friends running around the hood. I love it when all the kids are at our house. Growing up, it was not really like that. Not that Mom and Dad didn't want us to have a houseful of friends, we just lived in the country and few neighbors. That was fine, we had lots of animals and several acres to explore. That's where my imagination took blossomed and overcame me.

Insightful. I need to spend more time daydreaming about Jesus, worship and prayer! Life would be balanced if I could use my time a little more wisely.

Thus, good bye for now. We need to figure out where to put the tree this year!

No comments: