Friday, November 13, 2009

We had a great day!

Michael and I had so much fun today. The kids had friends over and we played Pac Man tag outside. Dinner for the family was simple tonight...Breakfast. One of the friends asked why we were eating breakfast food at dinner. And if we do that, would we eat dinner at breakfast? I said sure! Why not?

I did not get to the basement tonight, to many distractions. I still feel like I accomplished so much today! The upstairs looks great, I fed the kids, spent time with them and took care of myself a little, too.

Lord, I thank you for the little things and the big things. You are an amazing God! I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings. I pray that you cover our leaders in our nation, protect the pre-born, protect the children, cover the church leaders around the worlds with protection! Amen.

No comments: